Who We Are
We are Response Media Group - a boutique digital creative, marketing, and advertising agency based in Dorado, PR. With the endlessly evolving digital landscape that is the world wide web, we are constantly striving to find creative and inspiring ways to communicate with the broader audience through the tools and platforms that helped us make information so widely accessible. With commitment, perseverance, hard work, and most importantly, the right team, we have no doubt that our unique vernacular and methods toward online marketing and advertising will pave the way for more efficient, effective, and meaningful relationships that can be built between people from all walks of life.
What We Want
Response Media Group is looking for a Junior Project Manager, focusing on digital projects specifically in the web development space, to oversee some of our agency’s most dynamic and technical projects through from conception to completion. You will be coordinating between various departments between marketing and creative teams, working alongside our heads of creative and development to ensure that web development projects are not only built with quality, but also built to work scalably. The majority of the platforms we work within are Shopify, Wordpress/Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, and Magento, so experience in these are certainly a plus.
The candidate we are looking for should have some experience, but more importantly should possess the qualities of a well-organized leader. Because the candidate will be working within technical development environments and projects, attention to detail is key. Much of the technical skills can be learned on the job, but attention to detail, organizational skills, and a desire to see projects through are paramount to succeeding in this role. If you think this is you, keep reading!
Base salary+ Commission, Profit Share, Unlimited Vacations, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
We’d like to talk to you if:
- You want to be in the digital space and in a technical capacity.
- You are highly organized and enjoy details neatly sorted whenever possible.
- You enjoy working on projects from the ground up and seeing them through.
- You have an ability to lead others.
- You enjoy speaking with clients.
- You are able to think critically and creatively when direction may be unclear or ambiguous.
- You are eager to learn more and hone your skills in a project management capacity.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 1+ years of working experience in a client/project management facing capacity; Specifically with digital projects such as a web build.
- Experience in the eCommerce world from a technical perspective.
- Experience leading technical teams.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Monday.com, Basecamp, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Experience with handling onboarding processes such as creative briefs and kick off meetings.
- Proficiency in Google products (ie. Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Slides)
- Demonstrable work with either examples or a portfolio to showcase skills around organizational skills, attention to detail, and/or projects overseen.
- Willingness to learn almost enough to be an engineer of their own!
Nice to haves:
- Has a direct technical background in web development.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Wordpress/Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, and/or Magento.
- Experience working in production and sandbox environments and how to set those up.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
What we offer in return:
- A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team first approach.
- Flexible work locations (especially now in lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (after an initial probationary period)
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days (it’s important to take time off to recharge).
- Frequent happy hours and company events (again, after this COVID-19 pandemic)
- Really awesome people. No joke.
*Applicants may receive a test to demonstrate certain competencies and will need to have completed within a certain timeframe. The details of the test will be provided to applicants separately.